Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Braless Vanessa Hudgen

Honestly, I don’t know what’s going on with Vanessa Hudgens these days. I think I like this look on her, but I really can’t tell. There’s a lot going on with the mid-drift shirt, the fringe, the lack of a bra and the skirt she’s dragging around the floor. What’s happening here? I haven’t even mentioned her hair! Vanessa has this emo/Pete Wentz thing happening with her locks.

The haircut came about because of her movie Gimme Shelter, about a pregnant teenager turned away by her father because she decides to have to baby. Hmmm…now I have the song Papa Don’t Preach in my head. Anyway, the movie is in post-production so Vanessa has some time to relax, go to yoga, lunch and the VMA’s as well. What do you think? Do you like this look?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Nepali Cinetimes - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger